This slow cooker recipe apple cobbler is so easy to make. It takes about 10 minutes and when you are ready for dessert it is a breeze Will be warm and ready whenever you are great for the buffet as well as individual table serves Alamode
2 (20 oz) cans of apple pie filling (1 can if using a crock smaller than 4.5 quarts)
1 white cake mix
½ teaspoon cinnamon
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Cinnamon sugar (optional )
Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Empty both cans of apple pie filling into the crock. If you like, sprinkle apples with cinnamon sugar.
- Mix cinnamon in the dry cake mix then sprinkles dry cake mix mixture on top of the apples.
- Spoon the melted butter onto the cake mix layer. Do not mix the butter with the cake mix. The moisture generated from the slow cooker will bake the cake.
- Cook on high setting for 4 hours (or on low for 6 hours).
- Spoon cobbler into dishes and serve topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.