This punch recipe is light bubbly with a light and refreshing lemon and the wonderful taste of Raspberry Chambord liquor. Enjoy a night in with your lover or serve it at your Valentines Day Party. It is so easy to make that you can whip up another batch as needed.
- 4(12 ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 1⁄2quarts water
- 2liters ginger ale, chilled
- 1liter sparkling water, chilled
- 2 oz Chambord raspberry liqueur
- 1(7/8 quart) bottle dry champagne, chilled
- Mix lemonade and water and Chambord chill.
- Before serving, add ginger ale and sparkling water and pour over ice cubes in a large punch bowl.
- Pour chilled champagne over punch and stir gently.
Join the Club, For Email Coupons and many other extras!Enter your Email Address