Shamrock Shake Jello Shots
They rely taste like a shamrock shake
- 3 ounces unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup mint liqueur
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon green gel food coloring
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- Green sugar and straws for garnish, if desired
- In a large bowl, add gelatin to water and let sit for a minute, then whisk until gelatin is fully dissolved. Whisk in liqueur, sweetened condensed milk and food coloring.
- Pour mixture into 6 shot glasses. Cover and place in fridge until firm, about 2 hours.
- Just before serving, top shots with a dollop of whipped cream. Add sprinkles and small straws, if you please, to make them look like their namesake.