This all American Apple cobbler great for
This slow cooker apple cobbler is so easy to make.
It takes about 10 minutes and when you are ready for dessert it is a breeze
Will be warm and ready whenever you are,
Great for the buffet as well as individual table serves, Alamode anyone
2 (20 oz) cans of apple pie filling (1 can if using a crock smaller than 4.5 quarts)
1 white cake mix
½ teaspoon cinnamon
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Cinnamon sugar (optional )
Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Empty both cans of apple pie filling into the crock. If you like, sprinkle apples with cinnamon sugar.
- Mix cinnamon in the dry cake mix then sprinkles dry cake mix mixture on top of the apples.
- Spoon the melted butter onto the cake mix layer. Do not mix the butter with the cake mix. The moisture generated by the slow cooker will bake the cake.
- Cook on high setting for 4 hours (or on low for 6 hours).
- Spoon cobbler into dishes and serve topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.