This punch is a refreshing sipper at any cook out this summer
- 2 1/2 pounds watermelon flesh, seeds removed, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cucumber, cut into chunks
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice, plus an additional lemon, sliced, for garnish
- 1/4 cup packed mint leaves, plus more mint, for garnish
- 2 1/2 cups white rum, vodka, or water
- 1/4 cup agave syrup or simple syrup
- Put the chunked watermelon, cucumber, and mint in a blender, add the lemon juice, and puree until the mixture is smooth.
- Strain the mixture into a pitcher to remove the pulp and leaves.
- Mix in the alcohol or water and slowly mix in the syrup until everything is well-combined.
- Add the lemon slices and ice. Garnish each glass with a sprig of mint. Serve.