Shamrock Shake Jello Shots
We look forward to march when the Creamy Mentyness of that famous shake
makes an appearance. Now you can enjoy that creamy minty goodness.
Great for St Patrick’s Day Party
They taste like a shamrock shake But they pack a kick.
if you have too many It will bring the mischievous Irish leprechaun out in you
- 3 ounces unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup mint liqueur
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon green gel food coloring
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- Green sugar and straws for garnish if desired
- In a large bowl, add gelatin to water and let sit for a minute, then whisk until gelatin is fully dissolved. Whisk in liqueur, sweetened condensed milk, and food coloring.
- Pour mixture into 6 shot glasses. Cover and place in fridge until firm, about 2 hours.
- Just before serving, top shots with a dollop of whipped cream. Add sprinkles and small straws, if you please, to make them look like their namesake.