The Bourbon Smash is an old classic that is making a come back even though it is pink it is not a fufu cocktail. I love this cocktail so smooth warms you up on wintery weekend football games whether you are inside or outside.Not too sweet and not too boozy.
- 2 Tbsp preserves or jam of choice (we went with organic raspberry)
- 2 Tbsp bourbon1 Tbsp triple sec
- 2-3 Tbsp orange juice
- Orange segments
- A splash of club soda brightens it up
- Add 1/2 cup ice, preserves, bourbon, triple sec and orange juice to a shaker and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Pour into serving glass with a few ice cubes and top with a splash of club soda. Garnish with orange slices and enjoy. Repeat for more drinks.